Trash, Yard Waste and Recyclables
Five Tips for Successful Curbside Collection of Trash, Recycling and Yard Waste Cans:
- Carts need to be places two feet apart for collection
- Carts need to be moved two feet away from fences, cars and/or garages
- Carts need to be moved out to the street
- Carts should not be overfilled with lids popped
- Please help us by setting out the appropriate recycling or yard waste cart on alternate weeks with your weekly refuse collection. If you do not have a 2013 schedule, please call 385-8060 or click the links above to download a collection schedule.
Thank you for the opportunity to provide you excellent service and keeping Oxnard's neighborhood clean!
File Viewing Information
|This page contains Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files. To view PDF documents please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.|